Below are the RSS Feeds offered by the Stop Smoking Tip site.
How Do I Use RSS Feeds?
The first step is to choose an RSS reader. Each reader has a slightly different way of adding a new feed, also called a “channel.” Follow the directions for your reader but, in most cases, here’s how it works:
- Subscribe by clicking on the link or small RSS or XML button near the feed you want. For example, Stop Smoking Therapy
- From your web browser’s Feed Reader screen select RSS service that you would like to use.
- “Add New Channel” to the reader. The RSS feed will start to display and regularly update the headlines for you, in our example from the Therapy Corner section of the Stop Smoking Tip site.
Main RSS Feed
RSS Feeds for all Categories
RSS Feeds for Stop Smoking Tools
What Is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It’s an easy way for you to keep up with news and information that’s important to you, and helps you avoid the conventional methods of browsing or searching for information on websites. Now the content you want can be delivered directly to you without cluttering your inbox with e-mail messages. This content is called a “feed.”
RSS is written in the Internet coding language known as XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
What Is an RSS Reader?
An RSS reader is a small software program that collects and displays RSS feeds. It allows you to scan headlines from a number of news sources in a central location.
Where Can I Get an RSS Reader?
Some browsers, such as the current versions of Firefox and Safari have built in RSS readers. If you’re using a browser that doesn’t currently support RSS, there are a variety of RSS readers available on the web; some are free to download and others are available for purchase.
Popular Stop Smoking Tools:
- Free Stop Smoking Hypnosis Sessions
- Are You Ready To Quit Smoking. Take Our Quiz To Find Out
- Help Others Quit Smoking. Complete Our Survey
- Share Your Stop Smoking Tips With Fellow Smokers
- Quitting Smoking? Our Black Square Will Cheer You Up.
- Incentive To Quit: Smoking Bans Nationwide and Worldwide
© 2010, Stop Smoking Tip. All rights reserved. No republishing allowed. If referencing, please provide link to this post.